Use of this web-site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Permitted use of GIACC Materials
Content and materials on this web-site (the “GIACC Materials”) may be referred to, reproduced, published, copied, adapted, linked to from another website or otherwise used by you at no cost and without our permission on the following terms:
- You may copy, adapt and use the GIACC Materials to assist the organisation or project with which you are involved:
- implement or improve its anti-corruption programme
- take anti-corruption action
- provide anti-corruption training.
- If you are an advisor or consultant who is helping an organisation or project implement or improve an anti-corruption programme, take anti-corruption action, or provide training, you may use the GIACC Materials as stated above, as long as you:
- indicate to your client the source of the GIACC Materials; and
- do not charge the client for the GIACC Materials used.
- You may provide links from your web-site to the GIACC web-site.
- You may refer to the GIACC Materials on your web-site or in a written publication, with links to the GIACC web-site.
- You must, in an appropriate manner, cite GIACC as the source of the GIACC Materials used by you.
Prohibited use of GIACC Materials
The following use of the GIACC Materials is prohibited:
- You may not re-publish any GIACC Materials on a public web-site or in a written publication designed for public use except for small extracts from the GIACC Materials which are clearly identified as having been copied from the GIACC web-site, with a link to the relevant GIACC web-page.
- You may not sell, or charge for the use of, any GIACC Materials.
Questions about permitted use
If in doubt about what is permitted use, please contact GIACC.
Links to other web-sites
The above permitted use applies only to your use of the GIACC Materials. We provide links to other web-sites solely for your information. We have no influence or control over these other web-sites. If you link to another web-site from this web-site, you are subject to the policies of the new web-site, including the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that web-site. In particular:
- we are not liable in any respect for information contained on a linked web-site;
- we do not endorse linked web-sites, their content, the views they express, or the products/services they offer;
- we cannot authorise the use of materials contained in linked web-sites;
- we are not responsible for transmissions which users may receive from linked web-sites or for any damage you may suffer as a result of accessing linked web-sites.
Disclaimer of Liability
GIACC provides the GIACC Materials free of charge as a public service in an attempt to help in the prevention and detection of corruption worldwide. While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the GIACC Materials are as accurate as possible, we do not in any way guarantee their accuracy, completeness, or adequacy. GIACC, its directors and managers, and the authors of the GIACC Materials, expressly disclaim liability for:
- any errors or omissions in the GIACC Materials, or in the contents of any linked web-site;
- any consequences from the use of the GIACC Materials or any linked web-site;
- any loss or damage caused by any computer virus.
The GIACC Materials are not intended to provide legal advice to any individual or organisation. You should consult your own legal advisor before taking any action based on the GIACC Materials or any linked web-site.
We will use reasonable endeavours to correct errors in the GIACC Materials brought to our attention. If you find any errors please contact GIACC
Permitted use of personal data
When you contact and provide personal data to GIACC, any GIACC affiliate, any member of GIACC’s Advisory Council or Affiliate Council, or any GIACC personnel, you are consenting to the use and storage of that data by the above organisation or person in connection with the reason that you made the contact.